September 21, 2023
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
Summary: This webinar will provide updates on the changes to the ICD-10-PCS codes and ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, effective October 1, 2023.
Learn about key code changes, such as:
• Short-term external heart assist system in descending thoracic aorta
• Magnetic lengthening device for esophagus
• Implantable defibrillator lead into the mediastinum
• Prone positioning
• Section X – New Technology Update
• FY 2024 Updates to ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
• Denene Harper, RHIA, Director of Coding Classification Content, Executive Editor Coding Clinic Publications, AHA
• Tammy Love, RHIA, CCS, CDIP, Director of Coding Classification Policy, AHA
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
For group registrations over 30 or more, information can be found here
For registration questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 hour - AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour - AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
1 hour - ACDIS
This program has been approved for one (1) continuing education unit toward fulfilling the requirements of the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS and CCDS-O) certification, offered as a service of the Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists (ACDIS).
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.