Wednesday, August 30, 2023
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
• Advance knowledge of significant finalized updates from the FY 2024 IPPS Final Rule related to MS-DRG Classifications, effective October 1, 2023.
• Gain insight to comments in response to CMS’ proposals from the FY 2024 proposed rule that impact coding.
• Understand and be able to apply specific ICD-10-CM and/or ICD-10-PCS codes applicable to NTAP for FY 2024.
• Fifteen new MS-DRGs and sixteen deleted MS-DRGs
• Complication/Comorbidity (CC) and Major Complication/Comorbidity (MCC) severity level designation changes
o Social Determinants of Health ICD-10-CM homelessness codes for FY 2024
• Addition of four unspecified diagnosis codes to the MCE related to pressure ulcers
• Application of the non-CC Subgroup Criteria and Detailed Data Analysis update
• Tammy Love, RHIA, CCS, CDIP – Director Coding Classification and Policy, American Hospital Association
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
Please verify your email address before purchasing.
For group registrations of 30 or more, information can be found here.
For registration questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU that can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
1 Hour ACDIS
This program has been approved for one (1) continuing education unit toward fulfilling the requirements of the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS and CCDS-O) certification, offered as a service of the Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists (ACDIS).
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.